Blog Archive

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Stab HD v1.0.7 Free Android Game Download

Stab HD v1.0.7 is a tough looking full of action Android based game where story runs something like:-


Stab HD v1.0.7

My name is Henry Blake once a proud officer in the Royal Navy of England. Now I am a man destroyed, imprisoned, my girlfriend removed. I found my freedom- And soon I will find my revenge.

Stab HD v1.0.7

"Take the role of Henry Blake helps in their search for justice and Climb, jump and sneak your way through various scenarios to arrive at your destination and hitting opponents. Use your fighting skills to defeat his mortal enemy and anyone else who gets in your way. Move freely through a large island and admire its magnificent full 3D environments. Don't forget to download amigo!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

TOP PRODUCTS

Total Pageviews

PRODUCTS

Design by ROCKY| computer hardware by ROCKY