Blog Archive

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Best Apple iPod touch 8 GB Reviews

I purchased this Apple iPod touch 8 GB for my grandson who has wanted one for a very long time. I am raising him on a fixed income all alone. I chose Apple iPod touch 8 GB from Amazon because I have ordered other items in the past and never had a problem. Well when he opened the Apple iPod touch 8 GB on Christmas morning he was so happy and excited. But on the second day all of a sudden when he went to unplugged it from being charged the night before it was totally dead. It wouldn't come on. I also chose Amazon because being retired and on a fixed income the price was $50 cheaper than anywhere else. It was supposed to be new but I'm wondering if it was refurbished. Amazon the only way to return it was if I had the orginal packaging. Well, it was Christmas morning and everything was hectic and somehow the orginal packaging got thrown out. So needless to say my grandson now has an Apple iPod touch 8 GB touch that sometimes comes on and sometimes now and I am out $250.00. I do not reccomend the purchase of this itme. Will never order again from Amazon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

TOP PRODUCTS

Total Pageviews

PRODUCTS

Design by ROCKY| computer hardware by ROCKY