Blog Archive

Monday, August 15, 2011

Nokia N8 (First Impressions)


I've only tested the Nokia N8 for about a day now, and as far as I think, it's surpassing my expectations. The only thing that bothers me about this phone is it's delayed between choosing the 3 different home screens. It has a lag that is very noticeable, but when I started getting used to it. I think it's not that bad. The great resolution of the screen takes your awareness about the lag. Here's my 3 home screen.


Sorry for the background lol. I've intentionally used wallpapers so that you could notice the great resolution of the Nokia N8. You might think because of the icons that I have Symbian Anna installed but nope. That is just the theme that I've downloaded.

The next thing that I've tested is it's power. On how many apps can it open before it starts to lag. It turns out that you can simultaneously run up to 11 apps. I tried to run the 12th but after I've opened it. It starts to have a lag.

Here are some of the Apps that I've downloaded for FREE!! and all of them are Full Versions. Take that iPhone users. Peace! =)

Here's my two fav. game. Both of them are free and can be downloaded through Ovi Store.

Galaxy on Fire



Need For Speed Shift



Lastly here's my app working on Nokia N8. You can download it here.

I'm going to post more about this Nokia N8 in the coming days!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

TOP PRODUCTS

Total Pageviews

PRODUCTS

Design by ROCKY| computer hardware by ROCKY