Blog Archive

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Nokia E7

This will my opinion about the Nokia E7.
Although there is no official date when it is going to be released yet. There are lots of video demo you could watch on Youtube.

I really like how Nokia made business phone. For me this would be the ultimate business phone that Nokia had made. Nokia E7 combined the design of a media device and the power of a smartsphone. This device looks like the Nokia N8 that was just released few months ago. One the things I liked about this device is that it is a full touch screen and when you slide it, it has a full qwerty key pad.
It's running on Symbian^3 OS. It has a 16:9 nHD (640 x 360 pixels) AMOLED screen, 16 GB internal memory and what i liked most is it's 8MP camera. You can check the other specs in this LINK.
Nokia E7 would be the most anticipated business phone this year for me. I would really love to have this as my phone.

Here's a sample video of the Nokia E7

Nokia E7 - The Ultimate Business Smartphone


Experience the Nokia E7

0 comments:

Post a Comment

TOP PRODUCTS

Total Pageviews

PRODUCTS

Design by ROCKY| computer hardware by ROCKY